Cardiologist Quit These Three Foods

A doctor trained in heart disease (cardiologist) typically provides care for people with mitral valve regurgitation. if you have mitral valve regurgitation, consider being treated at a medical center with a multidisciplinary team of health care providers trained and experienced in evaluating and treating heart valve disease. medications.